There are a number of ways to get into the US. These are the most common qualifying criterion:

  1. B1
  2. H1
  3. EB-5 An Entrepreneur – A temporary residence that becomes a permanent residence permit once you have:
    • Invested US$ 500,000 in a company that employs ten US Citizens on a full time basis for two years.
    • IRS has confirmed you have registered and paid your employees taxes.
    • We have low risk solutions through property and business ownership. Read on …
  1. mm

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Skip to toolbar